TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Apixia products include a standard two year limited warranty covering the manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 YEARS from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”).
In the event that you feel warranty service may be necessary, contact Apixia or your local re-seller for assistance. A troubleshooting and evaluation process will take place over the telephone and internet
to diagnose your product and determine if warranty service may be needed.
EXCLUSIONS and LIMITATIONS
This Limited Warranty applies only to hardware products manufactured by or for Apixia that can be identified by the “Apixia” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. Software distributed by Apixia with or without the Apixia brand name (including, but not limited to system software) is not
covered under this Limited Warranty.
Apixia does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Apixia is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s use. This warranty does not apply:
1. to consumable parts or accessories unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
2. to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports;
3. to damage caused by use with non-Apixia products;
4. to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
5. to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Apixia;
6. to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Apixia;
7. to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Apixia;
8. if any Apixia serial number has been removed or defaced.